Summer vacation, are increasingly more upcoming so we have prepared for you ten simple tips to make your road trip does not present the slightest setback.
1. Fuel: Attempts to hit road with the tank to capacity, do not risk running out of fuel in the middle of the road and without knowing how far you are from the nearest gas station.
2 Rims: All tires should be properly inflated in accordance with the specifications in the manual of your car. Don’t forget to carry a spare tire, and check that it is in good condition.
3. Brakes: Check that the fluid is full and there are no leaks or air bubbles in the system. Try several times the brake pedal before you trip.
4. Child safety: remember that children ever travel in the front seats and if they are under 10 years old, it is recommended to make use of the seats and chairs special children are comfortable and safely.
5. Cooling system: change refrigerant before heading out to the highway. It is recommended to make this change at least once a year to keep it in tip-top condition.
6 Air conditioning: check that it works perfectly, especially if you are going to a place where the weather is extreme; too hot or too cold.
7. Motor: If you require tuning the engine of your car, you must do so before going on holiday, to guarantee a better road trip.
8. Liquid: Check the levels of your car; fluid transmission, engine oil, brake and power steering fluid. If you car is close to the date of the next oil change, it is recommended that you do it before departure.
9 Lights: Check that they turn properly the brake lights, the blinkers and headlight, so that you can enjoy good visibility in case of driving at night.
10. Battery: The useful life is usually a year and a half to two years, approximately. If it is coming at this age you battery, you will have to change it before going on holiday.
Other things that you must take into account before leaving the trip is: carry only necessary luggage, some tools for any unexpected, cash and that you cell is with enough credit and battery, because you never know the setbacks that may arise along the way.